Customer Service Representative (French & Dutch Speaking)
B4B Payments is a business payments innovator offering smart and flexible corporate payments and card solutions. We are an established Fintech, formed over 16 years ago and enjoys lots of success in the European payments space. We are looking to expand our customer service team with the following role.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, be keen to learn and work well in a small team focussed on providing excellent Customer Service to both our customers and cardholders.
As our new Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responding to internal/ external emails and calls and be our go-to person for French and Dutch cardholder enquiries.
The position is currently home based, however when things return to normal, you’ll be based in our London office in Westminster. Ideally, you’ll have previous Payment Card, Banking or similarly regulated industry experience, but this isn’t essential.
Reporting to the Customer Service Operations Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
• Responding to inbound Customer/ Client calls and emails.
• General back office duties.
• Updating customer/ client accounts where necessary on our tech platform.
• Taking ownership of any customer issues to resolution.
· Fluent English (Native speaker) and French and Dutch (written and verbal) skills are required
· Mac/PC literacy
· Excellent phone manner
· 2 years’ of relevant work experience
· Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
Working pattern and location:
Monday – Friday.
Based with our team in our Millbank Tower London office.
Remote working available
Salary up to £23,000
Please email your CV directly to Steve.email@example.com
No agencies please.